What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

In the Eyes

What do you do when someone looks you in the eyes?

• Look away.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stare at them intently.

• Smile at them.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Give them evils.

• Blink.

• Close your eyes.

• Total voters

Sam.

Gold Member

If you're looking at someone and they look you in the eyes, what do you do?

I wave or nod my head.
tongue.gif

I just stare at them and have a who-can-stare-the-longest contest with that person I don't know
smile.png

Look away, straight away

I don't stare people down when I look at them, but I'll look them in the eyes and may do a few look aways so it's not uncomfortably awkward, but for the most part I try to keep eye contact to show I'm listening.

I'll maintain eye contact until it become awkward, but that is just in general, with my girlfriend for instance I will maintain contact, while giving an affectionate look.

Depends. If it's someone off in the distances, I'd probably stare slightly away or if it's someone I don't know. But, like, if it's a friend or something and we're really close, I tend to stare them in the eyes. It's a gateway to their soul.
biggrin.gif
(idk, I feel like it's a good way to judge what they're thinking about)

Those I'm closest to, I will look them in the eyes when they look at me. Strangers I'll look at for a little bit then look away. I don't know, something about it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable I guess.

Smile & look them in the eyes as well.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom