What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

I'm proud to be an Oakie from Miskoke (rednecks rule baby!)

Mad Hatter

I'm as crazy as a shithouse rat!

^^^My kind of people right there! Don't like it? Then lump it...go ahead. Now excuse me while I put in another clip, need to do some shootin' bro. Got me a few bottles on the fence posts.:vincent:

🎼 "...an Okie from Muskogee.... 🎼

^^Some of us have to take a stand to the radical fruitcake left. Look, Trump may be a flawed human being, but at this point he is our only hope to turn things around. Otherwise the leftist wingnuts will take over and it all goes straight down the toilet.

Some of us have to take a stand to the radical fruitcake left.
Hey, I was a part of the "radical fruitcake left."
Thank you for reminding me of that. :p

^^ "If you don't like me you can come and fight me"...That good ole boy has got it goin' on!(y)

^^^My kind of people right there! Don't like it? Then lump it...go ahead. Now excuse me while I put in another clip, need to do some shootin' bro. Got me a few bottles on the fence posts.:vincent:
635512329809491876-Popcorn-Sutton.jpg
Popcorn Sutton and my kind of people here in Appalachia would like to have a word with, sir....

"I didn't choose the redneck life, the redneck life chose me"....Yaa baby!:gamer:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom