What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Help me find an anime

FerryFox

Off Topix Novice

Hi,
I'm looking for one anime, can't remember what it's called. I watched it around 2015. There in Tokyo opened the gate to a parallel medieval world with fantasy elements. The Japanese government wanted to explore that world to extract resources there and even sent an army. Does anyone know the name of this anime?

Since this is your first post, welcome! :w3:

Hopefully someone around here can help you find the anime you're looking for.

Also sounds a lot like Magic Knight Rayearth, but glad you managed to find the right one!

Also sounds a lot like Magic Knight Rayearth, but glad you managed to find the right one!
Never heard of this show, but it has piqued my interest. Trailer looks good so I think I'll order and watch it.

Never heard of this show, but it has piqued my interest. Trailer looks good so I think I'll order and watch it.
Magic Knight Rayearth is one of my favourites from the 90s, it takes a little to get into, but it's a good watch, and a fun video game, lol

Definitely want to watch this one!

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom