What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Have you ever told a customer they were being an asshole?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

Have you ever gotten fed up the way a customer was treating you and flat out called them an asshole?

Deray Davis Lol GIF by VH1

If you want to keep your job then you don't. You learn to control your tongue so you don't let it keep you unemployed which it is more than happy to do if you let it.

By the way, this is coming from someone who has so far worked 22 years in retail.

Last edited:
There are no customers where I work but I did want to say that a few times when I worked in retail.

Not outright like that, but in a more professional manner. I can hang up on patient's if they're being unruly, but after I've warned them about their behavior.

I have called a customer an asshole to their face and dared them to get me fired. My boss was standing right beside me when I did it. because this person was an asshole and even my boss knew it. 3 years later I still work there lol

I've never worked with people but in my capacity as a customer I've called a few other customers assholes.

We got a couple tough guys over here :D :boxing: :p

Ive never called a customer an asshole to their face while on the clock but I have definitely voiced my opinion if I was pissed in the backroom.

Ive never called a customer an asshole to their face while on the clock but I have definitely voiced my opinion if I was pissed in the backroom.

What type of store did you work at?

What type of store did you work at?

I worked in retail, like Target. Too many people wanted to spend too much damn time on their phones to pay attention to their surroundings or their kids.

I worked in retail, like Target. Too many people wanted to spend too much damn time on their phones to pay attention to their surroundings or their kids.

Oh, well I suppose Target is better than wal mart :p

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom