What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Have you been scammed?

Heatman

Dedicated Member

Online scamming is very common today as a result of high cyber crime rate which advancement in technology added to. Scammers uses different means to lie and deceive gullible people to invest in what they are selling to them. Once they do, the scammers will disappear.

Have you ever been scammed online or offline?

I sold back in the days bitcoins on ebay and after a month, I got charged back from all transactions. I lost over 60 bitcoins.
It was painful.

Yes, I've been scammed online for coding work I did. The person paid $200-something up front for the coding work I did and after all the coding work was done they did a PayPal chargeback to get all of their money back, which I wasn't aware was a thing at the time.

If you count buying BS from ebay then yes.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom