What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Halo (Paramount+)

ᱬ𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩ᱬ

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

heres the trailer of season 2 :D. i might give it a go to watch season 1 that season 2 looks good and always loved the video game

It's good they're hitting the big time game franchises. It'd be great if we ever got a show on DMC and not an anime.

Video Game GIF by CAPCOM

It's good they're hitting the big time game franchises. It'd be great if we ever got a show on DMC and not an anime.

Video Game GIF by CAPCOM
If they ever did one, who would be your pick for Dante and Vergil?

If they ever did one, who would be your pick for Dante and Vergil?

I was thinking maybe Sam Reid?

He has the look nailed down. I don't know if he can capture Dante's personality quirks though.

DTrpC9j.gif

This 2nd season is the worst thing I've ever watched. Master Chief is out of his uniform for almost the entire season.

I tried to watch the 1st season of this show and couldn't get into it.

This 2nd season is the worst thing I've ever watched. Master Chief is out of his uniform for almost the entire season.

...I suppose I wont bother watching the 2nd season either :p

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom