What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Good loser?

Olivia

Tell me about it
Thread Creator

Would you describe yourself as a good loser when playing cards and board games?

Grudgingly good. :D

Yeah, the only wins I care about are with video games and the lottery.

Yes because bad losers are one of my main hates.

I am because its just a game and doesn't matter.

For me, I’m all about the fun and camaraderie that comes with playing games. Winning is just the cherry on top, but not the whole sundae. I believe in being a gracious loser because, at the end of the day, it’s the laughs and memories we create that truly matter.

yeah so i don't mind losing necessarily because the game is fun on its own, i don't really play games going into it like "oh I need to win this" (all the time). sometimes it gets old losing though. but I don't make a big deal of it, usually everyone's cool to play something else after a while. one of my cousins would scream and cry when she would lose and i got told to just let her win. that caused her to want to play the game for hours, because she'd always be on this "winning high" and would get a kick out of it. it drove me nuts! my grandfather would never allow it though, so playing games with the both of them was always interesting because someone would end up yelling and it was either a child or a grown adult. 🥱

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom