What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Free Comic Book Day

Flurry

Crisis Management
Elite Member
Retired Moderator

Every first Saturday of May is Free Comic Book Day, did you participate in this year's FCBD? And if so, what did you get?

11188189_10153345558703623_2393228285836752744_n.jpg

Titles shown are: Worlds of Aspen 2015, Ice: Immigration and Customs Enforcer #1 Bayou Black Out from 12 GAUGE COMICS, Terrible Lizard from Oni Press, Chakra, The Invincible, Action Lab's Gronk, Titan's Doctor Who, and some good ol' 2000 AD

Also bought these three,

11193236_10153345558788623_4473935646376166447_n.jpg

May Previews, which is a book ol' book of comics and action figures that are coming out in May and a bit beyond that. Dancing Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy cause GROOT BAYBAY! And #45 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Nice haul!

I've just been in my house all day lol.

Another thing America has that New Zealand doesn't........

Aww, no way to get out then? And you sure New Zealand doesn't have it?

@Flurry: Wow, you got some great stuff there! :clap:

The only comic book store near me was closed. The owner is on vacation. :banghead:

Thanks and that sucks Mercedes! And wow, that guy certainly picked a fine time to go on vacation!

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom