What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Favourite perfume scent?

svjiminfxv

What is your favourite perfume scent?

My favourite perfume scent is 'Calvin Klein Euphoria' which smells like pomegranate, blossom, orchid, amber and wood.
Another one of my favourite perfume scents is 'Calvin Klein Her' which smells like pink grapefruit and Sicilian bergamot.

What is your favourite perfume scent?

My favourite perfume scent is 'Calvin Klein Euphoria' which smells like pomegranate, blossom, orchid, amber and wood.
Another one of my favourite perfume scents is 'Calvin Klein Her' which smells like pink grapefruit and Sicilian bergamot.
Back when I was using perfume, my favorite was Pavlova.

"Pavlova by Payot is a Floral fragrance for women.
Top notes are Cassia, Grapefruit, Raspberry and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Tuberose, Hiacynth, Geranium, Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine and Neroli; base notes are Oakmoss, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Musk and Vanilla."

I have a lot of scents I like. Mostly body sprays, but as for perfume my top two are Heaven Sent and Beautiful.

I am not a fan of scents but to be fair I just don't understand them since I have congenital anosmia. Congenital anosmia is fun.
(Congenital Anosmia: Born with no sense of smell)

That said, if we weren't focused on perfume, I'd say something involving lavender. Even if I can't smell it, it's an aromatherapy that calms. I love that fact. (Yes, aromatherapy works even without a sense of smell, because it has to do with 'irritants', not the actual olfactory sensors. Or so I'm told is the reason it still seems to work for me.)

Despite that... This is gonna be my favorite thread in the future just because I don't understand smells at all, so I at least am learning what people like through this. That's helpful for me as a writer. :D

None due to autism related sensory issues.

DIOR Sauvage Parfum Johnny Depp 😍

I like fresh linen scent, vanilla, anything clean smelling.

One of my favorites is ‘Forest Whispers’ which has a blend of cedarwood, pine needles, and a hint of wild berries. It’s like a walk through an evergreen forest!

On evenings out, I prefer ‘Midnight Velvet’ with its subtle notes of jasmine, black currant, and a base of sandalwood. It’s sophisticated without being overpowering.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom