What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Favorite opening title sequence?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

What is your favorite opening title sequence in a show?

I really like the sequence in American Gods.

I always liked the opening scene to Shameless

I really liked the Game of Thrones opening sequence.

Forgive me for forgetting to mention Peacemaker! The most fun opening ever :LOL:

Not gonna lie, the whole episode with Asahina made me cry. I also love the ending music and of course the opening.
It was touching.

A lot of people in Tokyo Jupiter don't realize they're Mulian.

I found it fascinating that Quan Kisaragi is both Ayato & Itsuki's mother.

It was touching.

A lot of people in Tokyo Jupiter don't realize they're Mulian.

I found it fascinating that Quan Kisaragi is both Ayato & Itsuki's mother.
Right and if I remember correctly once Ayato retuned the world, it's a possibility she's reborn as his and Haruka's kid. I think that was the end of the series or the movie. My brother burned copies from his set which included that movie recap thing.

Right and if I remember correctly once Ayato retuned the world, it's a possibility she's reborn as his and Haruka's kid.
True. Before Ayato there was Ernst von Bähbem. He was the Mulian that created the Rahxephons so he could attain deification and change reality. But all he did was almost commit mass genocide in the process. The reality he created was slowly collapsing in on itself.

True. Before Ayato there was Ernst von Bähbem. He was the Mulian that created the Rahxephons so he could attain deification and change reality. But all he did was almost commit mass genocide in the process. The reality he created was slowly collapsing in on itself.
But at the end of the series Ayato and Haruka had a kid that looked like Quon. Some things are fuzzy but I remember that.

the end of the series Ayato and Haruka had a kid that looked like Quon. Some things are fuzzy but I remember that.

That was weird that he changed things the way he did. I don't know if their child just happens to look like his mother. Ayato had a very chaotic family history.

Okay, I'm back. Somehow forgot the best TV theme of all-time.
"When the eyes of the ranger are upon you...."

Somehow keep forgetting more but here's another from my childhood that legit might be my all-time favorite:

Forgive me for forgetting to mention Peacemaker! The most fun opening ever :LOL:

I was going to post the Peacemaker one but I see someone beat me to it a while back lol.

I only really can think of a few anime opening sequences I really like. For example...

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom