What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Fav Disney character?

Olivia

Tell me about it
Thread Creator

What’s your favorite Disney character?

Who is your least favorite?

Disney Fireworks GIF

This is too hard to answer! lol

This is a tough one! The first answer I had I realized technically isn't a "Disney" character... While we do tend to think of a lot of Disney princesses as "Disney characters" along with the rest of the characters from their stories... A lot of those stories are recreations of someone else's work, especially the Brothers Grimms fairytales. So... It kinda depends if we include them or not.

If we do: I'm going with the 7 dwarves as a whole as my favorite. I just generally love them because they're so varied in personality and show that size isn't all that matters (which for a shortie like me is nice).

This is a tough one! The first answer I had I realized technically isn't a "Disney" character... While we do tend to think of a lot of Disney princesses as "Disney characters" along with the rest of the characters from their stories... A lot of those stories are recreations of someone else's work, especially the Brothers Grimms fairytales. So... It kinda depends if we include them or not.

If we do: I'm going with the 7 dwarves as a whole as my favorite. I just generally love them because they're so varied in personality and show that size isn't all that matters (which for a shortie like me is nice).
I had the same thought, like totally original or...?

favourite is simba (lion king, 1994)

least favourite.. probably either bambi or dumbo

I'm going with Pip from Enchanted as my fav character.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom