What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Facetime-ing

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

Do you Facetime a lot?

Do you prefer it over regular phone calls?

Do you think Facetime's are intrusive?

No, not really. I used it once.
I actually like just calling a person. I mean, if we want to see each other face to face, just meet up.
Maybe. I guess it depends on what someone is doing?

I use FaceTime a lot.

Just to clarify, I don't use it with everyone. I mostly use it with my sister and brother and to see my parents.

I've never used the literally named app, but I have done general video calls. I do them mostly during DnD once in a while. I've done them other than that as well... But I don't do them super often in general.

I feel like its an assault. If do answer a facetime I'll point the phone at the ceiling. :p

I use it as it supports group chats and is not as buggy as calling.

I hate video calls and phone calls. Let's just text. XD

I do talk to some friends over Discord calls, though, while we play games or do whatever.

I only ever facetime with my sister because we live 900km apart and can't get together in person. We only do it occasionally, like for birthdays or if we want to watch a big game together.

I only ever facetime with my sister because we live 900km apart and can't get together in person. We only do it occasionally, like for birthdays or if we want to watch a big game together.

Where do you put her when the game is going?

We're on the phone...the game is on TV. Where else would you watch a game? :p

I meant I thought you'd set the phone down and watch the game, are you holding the phone for several hours pointed at your face? :p

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom