What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Eye Color

What Color Are Your Eyes?

• Amber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Brown

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Gray

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Green

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Hazel

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Red

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jazzy

Waiting....
Elite Member
Retired Admin

What color are your eyes?

Red
devil.gif

Fine... they aren't red...

But then again, who's are?

Yeah...

Anyway...

My eyes are

Blue.

Blue..

My mother had blue eyes and my dad has brown. I came out with blue eyes.

My daughter's mother has brown and her dad (me) has blue. She came out with brown eyes.

I have red eye at the moment for sure
biggrin.gif

But normally my eyes are hazel. Which is weird cause my mom's are green and my dad's are blue
ohmy.gif

Blue

Brown because I'm full of shit.

Most of my first cousins have a mix of blue, brown, and kind of blue eyes. At least one kid from each family got blue eyes. My brother, sister, and I, on the other hand, all ended up with brown eyes, skipping a generation.

My mom has brown eyes, and my dad has blue, though they seem more like green to me. On my dad's side, my grandma has greenish-blue eyes, and grandpa has brown eyes. On my mom's side, grandpa has blue eyes, and grandma has brown.

Seems like more relatives have blue eyes. My eyes are brown, in most pictures, they look really dark brown.
Some people say there's a hint of green and there are days i notice that also but it's not enough to call them any colour other than brown :D

Last edited:
Grey.

My eyes are mostly just a green aqua color.

I have green eyes. Fun fact, I was informed of this by an ophthalmologist after he heard my cousins were struggling to figure out what color my eyes were by sight (they said three colors in like 5 minutes). Apparently it's common for green eyes to look like different colors depending on lighting and surroundings.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom