What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Energy Drinks

Do you drink energy drinks?
John Candy No GIF by Laff

I'm not into energy drinks, they're not for me

I've never drank energy drinks. I barely intake much caffeine in general, due to a history of heart problems. Up until my mid-20s, I wasn't allowed to have any because of my tendency for palpitations from WPW. Once I had my surgery, I was generally allowed, but.... I still generally avoid it, because I tend to get addicted to it easily, and caffeine withdrawal headaches are even worse than the migraines I was intaking caffeine to treat!

Also, I just tend not to like the taste of energy drinks. I've only tasted once or twice, though. A classmate let me take a tiny sip of his Monster once in high school- I took the taste and spit it out 'cause I just couldn't stand the taste of it. I'd like to try Red Bull one day, but only for the sake of the Juneberry flavor. xD

I don't drink coffee so energy drinks help me make it through the days when I'm at work.

Normally I prefer Monsters but lately I've been leaning towards Red Bulls. Or if I'm in the mood for something sweeter a GOAT Fuel.

I had a red bull once. Suffice to say, never again. No energy drinks period.

Nope, I find them pretty awful and they make me jittery, so none for me. My sister likes them, she has them quite frequently.

I like monsters or rockstars but I try to never drink more than one in a day.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom