What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Dragon Ball Z

There is still a while to go before the next season comes out. So you should be all good. I had been hoping when I got to the end of my rewatch it would be out but that doesn't look so now.
I stopped after the Tournament of Power, so I'm a couple of movies and at least one season behind, IIRC. I'll find a way :)

I stopped after the Tournament of Power, so I'm a couple of movies and at least one season behind, IIRC. I'll find a way :)
I think it has only gotten that far in the anime. We are still waiting for what comes next. The movies are good though. Loved the personality and design of Pan. 😮😮

I still haven't caught up, lol
I don't think I will. I really think it should have stopped at Z. This is just getting to be too much content to cover.

Also a reason why I won't even bother trying to watch shows like Gundam that have 49 other series to it's name.

I don't think I will. I really think it should have stopped at Z. This is just getting to be too much content to cover.

Also a reason why I won't even bother trying to watch shows like Gundam that have 49 other series to it's name.
Absolutely agreed, it's VEEEERRY lengthy to catch up on.

Absolutely agreed, it's VEEEERRY lengthy to catch up on.
I tried going back to watch DBZ, but it just wasn't happening. I got bored pretty easy. I feel like I've grown out of the show.

I tried going back to watch DBZ, but it just wasn't happening. I got bored pretty easy. I feel like I've grown out of the show.
It's a lot of filler, and the filler really destroys the momentum, I think that's why they made DB Kai, since it cuts a lot of the filler out. But honestly, TFS did a good enough job with DBZ Abridged that I'd just watch that :D

It's a lot of filler, and the filler really destroys the momentum, I think that's why they made DB Kai, since it cuts a lot of the filler out. But honestly, TFS did a good enough job with DBZ Abridged that I'd just watch that :D
I wish they'd clean up the show. It looks really dated. I think what would be cool is if they updated the animation to look like DB Super and then did a re- release on it.

I wish they'd clean up the show. It looks really dated. I think what would be cool is if they updated the animation to look like DB Super and then did a re- release on it.
It would be cool if they did that, for sure!

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom