What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Do you use smartphone power bank?

Ja sa bong

Off Topix Regular

Power banks are a necessity for those who doesn't have the habit of charging their smartphones often. I've 27,000 mAh power bank because I suck at charging my smartphone. If I don't use power bank, my phone will switch off on me every day.

Do you use power bank?

Yes, we have a lot of power banks that we take on the road when we travel or when we go out to play Pokemon GO for a while.

I charge my phone at night. I don't have any issues with my phone's battery discharging through the day. If I had to, I would just plug it into my PC and leave it there until it was time to go home.

A spare power back has been such a lifesaver when you don't have time to fully recharge and need to dash out the door, or when traveling for work and can't find a spot to plugin at the airport.

I don't. My phone will last like 2 days before I need to charge it again. One of the perks of having an iphone pro.

Yes. I use one. I don't remember the model, but I use it everyday. It takes me two hours via public transit to reach it to work. Most of that time, I'm watching TikTok or participating on my forum. Then I have to use my phone throughout the day for taking pictures of item tags. If I didn't use a power pack, my phone would be dead or nearly dead when I want to use it coming home from work.

Rarely, but I always keep one with me. Mostly a habit from when I worked in EMS and a 12 hour shift could easily extend into a 24 or 48 hour marathon.

Powerbanks were something I used back in 2017 - 2018 but I can't say I have used them for a while now. I used to use one when I went out for family days out a lot and we played Pokemon Go.

I do have a phone charger on which I can sit my phone to charge on my desk so that if it does start to die, I can still have access to it whilst it charges.

I keep it when I am travelling. Otherwise it is charger only.

I've got a portable 10,000mAh that I keep with me. Definitely useful!

I purchased several different ones bought or given to me; however, I don't carry or use any of them.

I have a few portable chargers that are good to have around, but I rarely use them for my phone since I'm at home most of the time. However, I always carry one in my handbag.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom