What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Do you shop on Amazon?

Ja sa bong

Off Topix Regular

Amazon is one of the biggest if not the biggest online shopping platform. Do you normally shop on the website? What's your experience like since you've been shopping on Amazon?

Sure; but usually if I find what I am looking for locally, I will buy local.

Once I learned a few of the "ropes" of shopping on Amazon, the experience has been altogether positive. One of the basic "ropes" is that I will ALWAYS choose "shipped by Amazon", another is to very carefully select the "free shipping" choice when checking out....that can be a little tricky. :LOL:

I have shopped there, mostly bought books lol.

Amazon is one of the biggest if not the biggest online shopping platform. Do you normally shop on the website? What's your experience like since you've been shopping on Amazon?

All the time, they're cool.

I love amazon

I used to get told, if you can't get it on amazon, then you can't buy it at all

Yes I use Amazon a lot, but they've become quite greedy recently and now I don't go there automatically and Google around to see if what I want is cheaper elsewhere. Surprisingly it often is

Yes I use Amazon a lot, but they've become quite greedy recently and now I don't go there automatically and Google around to see if what I want is cheaper elsewhere. Surprisingly it often is
Actually, my preference is to buy from the independent "little guy", I know they are often justified, but I just hate paying high shipping charges. And so, I do find that it takes extra time but it definitely pays to shop around.
I have found that in some cases Amazon is noticeably higher even allowing for free shipping.

Every time I want something, it's Amazon. I don't really trust Ebay, too many scammers.

I just bought a replacement gas cap for a leaf blower on ebay, it came a couple days letter and was perfect. It was $7 so not too big of a risk.

I only use ebay for little things like that. I'd never make a big purchase on ebay because you never know. Of course they have guarantees and refund policies but I still am weary.

Also amazon is similar to ebay because they allow 3rd party sellers on their site. I always check that items I am buying amazon are marked "Sold and shipped by amazon"

I don't shop online but I won't use Amazon if I did. They treat their workers like dirt.

I don't shop online but I won't use Amazon if I did. They treat their workers like dirt.

They sure do! I know a few people who have worked for them ....a bunch of slave drivers.

(I still shop there though)

You need to strengthen your principles, mate!

Also amazon is similar to ebay because they allow 3rd party sellers on their site. I always check that items I am buying amazon are marked "Sold and shipped by amazon"

I do admit that Ebay has things that Amazon doesn't. I just don't like it that you have to bid on certain items that you can't find anywhere else. People will wait until the last minute to bid.

i like catch of the day better hahah

I used to get all my Funko figures from Amazon, lol.

Yes, I shop there quite often.

Yep, pretty often I do. Usually go in spurts.

You need to strengthen your principles, mate!

I don't have time or energy to protest everything and keep track of whats good and whats bad when it comes to little things :p
I am more of a big picture type of guy,

Yes, Prime member here. If I can't find it locally, I order it from Amazon. The last couple of years I've done all my Christmas shopping on Amazon. It's so much easier.

Yes, Prime member here. If I can't find it locally, I order it from Amazon. The last couple of years I've done all my Christmas shopping on Amazon. It's so much easier.

I get prime from my cell phone provider. Its included in my monthly payment.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom