What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Do you need glasses to read?

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

How is your eyesight? Do you need glasses to read?

Is too much reading bad for our eyes?

Yep, I sure do. I have poor vision and need glasses for everything. Hooray.

I need "readers".

To read, see, and everything like that.

I have needed glasses since I was 10 years old. I got contacts when I was 16. I got Lasik in 2008. For the last few years I’ve been needing reading glasses. I hate wearing glasses but at least the reading ones are not constant.
These frames I’ve had for, gosh, 25 some years lol so I haven’t had a need to buy any.

No. In fact, I have to take my glasses off to read. I can see stuff fine up close just not far away.

My eye sight is horrible. I've had glasses since the fourth grade. My eye sight is so blurred out that I can't see things much anymore. I can still make out shapes and tell where things are.

My eye sight is horrible. I've had glasses since the fourth grade. My eye sight is so blurred out that I can't see things much anymore. I can still make out shapes and tell where things are.

How are you reading this thread? :shock:

No. In fact, I have to take my glasses off to read. I can see stuff fine up close just not far away.
:grouphug:

Far away, yes. Up close/bigger letters, no. I am nearsighted and have astigmatism.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom