What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Do you love your job?

Do you love your job?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Sometimes, more yes than no

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Sometimes, more no than yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I do not have a job right now.

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

Do you love your job?

Yes .. I love my job :)

I couldn't see myself in any occupation other than nursing. ^^

Sometimes it can get *blah* and frustrating and I have to deal with lots of petty people. But it's good too, I mean there is a lot of flexibility and its pretty laid back, nobody is watching me and making sure I'm doing my work or not. I can work at my own pace and get as much done as I want when I'm feeling productive and take it easy when I'm feeling a little under the weather. Plus I have the weekends and almost all holidays off.

Main job - Sometimes, more no than yes, At the moment it is a big NO until we get our normal manager back

Weekend job - Yes, but I can't see myself doing it full time like my mum wants me too.

In real life? I don't work yet :p

Yes, actually, I get to help people with their health issues/maintaining their health and I enjoy that. There are parts of the job I don't like, though. That's typical of most every job.

I hurt my thumb in August and have been sitting on my ass since then with pay. Can't complain. Also it's given me plenty of time to think of ways to tease @Sandy

I loved my real job. I don't love my current job, but I do it

I like my current job because I found something I'm good at. I've hated all of my old ones.

GIF by Giphy QA

Not just no, but hell no :LOL:

Seriously though I don't think anybody working in retail would say they truly 'love' their job. It has it's moments but no.

And I can't even use the classic Clerks line, 'this job would be great if it weren't for the fucking customers' because half the time it's the management that's the problem

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom