What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Do you love peace and quiet?

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

Do you love peace and quiet?

Does noise bother you?

Where is the most peaceful place in your house?

No Stress Relax GIF

I do love peace & quiet.
Some noises bother me; some don't.
I don't know; pretty small house. :D

Big fan of peace and quiet here :D I hate too many noises, or if I talk too much. It drains my energy.

Yes, I value peace and quiet tremendously. I don't mind living in the city and hearing its noises, but like...children? Nah. I refuse to subject myself to that.

if I loved peace and quiet, then I wouldn't live in a bustling city.

I like my own company, I'm an introvort, I don't like being with other people.

however, I also don't like quiet. there needs to be the sounds of cars, or trains, or people outside which is why I would never live in the country. one of the best things about where I live is the fact that something is always going on, and day or night there are city sounds- the daily hustle and bustle of the city

Absolutely. If I could buy a house somewhere in the nature and chill out there, that would be a dream. Something like this:

ac22b80f4f42775da9193e1ba687a337.jpg

I do like peace and quiet and I will say that my house where I live now is 100% more peaceful than where I used to live. I used to live in the hood and all the kids around me were always screaming & crying & fighting with each other, soccer ball being kicked into the side of my house (which is incredibly loud and scared me when it happened).

Peace and quiet when I'm reading.
Absurdly loud noises are annoying to me.
My living room.

Some noises bother me; some don't.

I love peace & quiet with the following exceptions:
Ocean waves
Thunder & rain
Yes, EXCEPTIONS! good idea! :D
Thunder & rain!
Coyotes singing at nite.
Very distant rumble of train.
Crickets.....a reliable signal that "it's midnite & all's well". :)

For the most part, yes - although, there is such a thing as disturbingly quiet :p .

There needs to be some relaxing noise, for the sake of my own sanity!

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom