What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Do you believe there are parallel universes?

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

Do you believe there are parallel universes?

What do you think they are like?

Would you want to visit a parallel universe?

I really love the concept of parallel universes and the multiverse. It is really fun to watch in movies and TV shows, but realistically I don't think they exist. Where we are now is the only thing there is.

It's fun to think about, but I don't think it's anything we could ever interact with even if it did exist.

I really love the concept of parallel universes and the multiverse. It is really fun to watch in movies and TV shows, but realistically I don't think they exist. Where we are now is the only thing there is.
Ditto. I don't really know, though. I guess I may or may not find out.

It would explain a number of things that happen in our world that cannot otherwise be easily explained.

And there is also the aspect that most things that can be imagined by humans have come true in one form or another or end up being possible only that "we can't do it just yet".

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom