What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Digimon vs Pokemon?

I watched a couple episodes when I was in high school just to check it out. Never really got into it.

I don't like either, but at least with Pokemon I have some idea (even if it's vague) of what I'm talking about.

I don't like either, but at least with Pokemon I have some idea (even if it's vague) of what I'm talking about.
Of course they've been part of mainstream pop culture for a couple decades now.

I watched a couple episodes when I was in high school just to check it out. Never really got into it.

I watched & enjoyed what I saw from when I was a teen. It is far from ever being my favorite anime though lol.

I never really got into pokemon either. Never understood what the hype was about other than the characters are cute (I admit that) :p

I never really got into pokemon either. Never understood what the hype was about other than the characters are cute (I admit that) :p
I liked the RPG Nintendo games where you're playing as a Pokemon trainer.

The Digimon anime is miles better than the Pokemon anime, it took them over 20 years to replace Ash! That's what I love about Digimon, each season has had different characters and focused on different stories when the Pokemon anime got stale after The Johto Journeys. Thank god the anime is getting a reboot, all the spin off shows were much better IMO. The Pokemon games are slightly better than the Digimon games though, but I love Digimon World 3.

I vastly prefer Digimon over Pokemon, especially when it comes to the anime. Absolutely love it, even if I still have at least two seasons to watch. Totally on my to watch list though. I have played more Pokemon games, but prefer Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth over all of them.

Pokemon all the way. Was never big into Digimon.

The Digimon anime is miles better than the Pokemon anime, it took them over 20 years to replace Ash! That's what I love about Digimon, each season has had different characters and focused on different stories when the Pokemon anime got stale after The Johto Journeys. Thank god the anime is getting a reboot, all the spin off shows were much better IMO. The Pokemon games are slightly better than the Digimon games though, but I love Digimon World 3.

If it were miles better it would have been bigger and more popular?

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom