What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Comic Books

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

2czraeh.jpg

Do you like comic books?

I used to have a huge collection but they all got lost in a fire at my mom's house a few years back (along with all my childhood pictures).
sad.gif

Yes Sir. I know my collection is somewhere in the 200's range.

There wasnt a big turn out though.. Guess nobody cared about comics in my town at that time.. My uncle did.. He was all thrilled.

Nice. I imagine Jay would have loved to try and get an interview with Nodell.

Lol. Clerks 2. But not that Jay!

They are great! My parents have a collection of comic books they had collected and we some times take trips to a market here just to get or look at the comics.

Silverpaw said:
They are great! My parents have a collection of comic books they had collected and we some times take trips to a market here just to get or look at the comics.

Nice. Did you know they are raising the prices to 3.99?

Oh really? No I hadn't.
laugh.gif

I'll admit it's been a while since we last bought some comics though. We use to get them much more often... I've just been reread the ones we have every now and then.

Silverpaw said:
Oh really? No I hadn't.
laugh.gif

I'll admit it's been a while since we last bought some comics though. We use to get them much more often... I've just been reread the ones we have every now and then.

That always works. And actually I got it wrong, its mainly DC Comics doing it right now.

Yeah they are cool, but I mainly like Japanese Anime comics x)

I never read comic books. They don't interest me at all that much.

Kasynlie said:
I never read comic books. They don't interest me at all that much.

I think if you found one that suited you best. You'd like it.

I had a lot of comics but they were in my mom's storage and she didn't pay it and they were sold. I have a lot of download manga on my ipod if that counts.

dog said:
I had a lot of comics but they were in my mom's storage and she didn't pay it and they were sold. I have a lot of download manga on my ipod if that counts.

Aww man. That had to have sucked for her to lose them like that.

The only come I am reading is Eiichiro Oda's One Piece. The comic is quite eccentric, though that doesn't mind me. Also, the author moves his story along at a quick pace, but makes excellent use of panels. I am also fond of Hiromu Arakawa's Full Metal Alchemist, but that comic was recently completed.

Regards,

Kevin

Didn't the Anime for Full Metal Alchemist get finished though awhile back?

Sci said:
Didn't the Anime for Full Metal Alchemist get finished though awhile back?

I suppose the second series may have finished by now. If you're referring to the first series, though, that one followed the comic for only the first few episodes.

Regards,

Kevin

I've read some comics and some manga. More of a Marvel fan.

heh, I was just flipping through some comics this morning.

Nothing actively anymore but I was randomly reading Green lantern, wonder man and sleepwalker.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom