What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Cold Desserts

ElegantAura

Off the wall
Elite Member

YwlZDztm.jpg

What are your favourite cold desserts to indulge in? Which one tops your list as an absolute favourite?
And if you enjoy being in the kitchen, which dessert do you love to whip up yourself? 🍨

Offhand, I can't think of any hot deserts that I enjoy.
I'm crazy about Key Lime Pie!
and Cheesecake
and fruit pie a la mode
and pumpkin pie w/whipped cream
and ice cream
Can't think of any that are not my favorites. :LOL:

I'm stuck between cheesecake (I only eat it cold) and ice cream.
Basically, I'm a dairy fanatic.
Frozen, chocolate covered bananas are also good though.

Simple and nice indeed! :agree2:

Offhand, I can't think of any hot deserts that I enjoy.
I'm crazy about Key Lime Pie!
and Cheesecake
and fruit pie a la mode
and pumpkin pie w/whipped cream
and ice cream
Can't think of any that are not my favorites. :LOL:
There are countless ones out there, but we can only mention a few, I suppose :LOL:

I'm stuck between cheesecake (I only eat it cold) and ice cream.
Basically, I'm a dairy fanatic.
Frozen, chocolate covered bananas are also good though.
Cheesecake is definitely up there as one of the best desserts ever. Most folks love it, but I'm part of the minority that doesn't eat it.

Banana split, rice pudding, simple bowl of ice cream, etc.
Rice pudding is nice, a timeless classic found in virtually every country.:agree2:

In no particular order, some of my favourites are: peanut butter lasagna, cheesecake in general, but eggnog cheesecake in particular, angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream, apple pie with ice cream, white chocolate raspberry truffles. :drool:

Cheesecake is definitely up there as one of the best desserts ever. Most folks love it, but I'm part of the minority that doesn't eat it.
Cheesecake can also be polarizing because it depends on what type you like. For example, I hate French style cheesecake but love New York style. xD

Cheesecake can also be polarizing because it depends on what type you like. For example, I hate French style cheesecake but love New York style. xD
You are correct
However, my issue lies with cream cheese, which is typically the main ingredient in cheesecake

You are correct
However, my issue lies with cream cheese, which is typically the main ingredient in cheesecake
Fair enough. My only issue with cream cheese is... well... the fact it's dairy. As in I'm lactose intolerant and have to take medicine to eat it. But the same goes for most ice creams anyway. And a million other things.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom