What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Cheestos or Doritos? :D

Which one you like best?

• cheestos

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • doritos

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

chrisg2010

Off Topix Regular
Elite Member

CHEETOS! Oh yea
biggrin.gif

doritios.. Wow..
unsure.gif

What are the odds a doritos commercial would come on right when I was typing this?

Doritos... Never let you down. I had cool wrench doritos for dinner. Finished off that bag.
smile.png

Doritos, Never heard of the other one.

Doritos allllllllllll the way, Cheetos are mad overrated. Especially Cool Ranch Doritos, mmmmmmmm.

I like both, but not crazy about the 'stickiness' mess that Cheetos leave on my fingers.

It's been a while since I've had any
but I'm not a fan of Doritos, so I'll go with Cheetos:cautious:

Neither, I consider both to be junk food. I am careful about what goes into my body.

Doritos

While I did vote for Doritos, I do tend to like both... rarely. I don't actually eat things like chips very often. I've been a bit awkward with them ever since I was a child an had to have a franectomy, which involved being told not to eat them for like two weeks because of the stitches. To this day I look for the stitches even though I know it's perfectly safe. I dunno, I just don't like sharper edged foods. But since I do tend to see Doritos more often than Cheetos in my area in stores and stuff... The times i have had something it was usually Doritos. (Though honestly i like simple Lays potato chips most xD)

Cheetos are better! Why did I say doritos all those years ago? :doh:

I like Cheetos. They don't upset my stomach like Doritos do. I get horrible stomach aches from them.

I like Cheetos but Doritos is king.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom