What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Carnivore diet

nomad

Dedicated Member

These days there are a lot of discussions regarding carnivore diet. The proponents of carnivore diet say that it is highly beneficial. However, there are not enough studies on the long term effect of carnivore diet. Are you for or against carnivore diet? As far as I am concerned, I believe relying heavily on carnivore diet is not good for human health.

Do you consider fish and shellfish part of a carnivore diet?

I think that a balance is good.

I've heard mixed things about the carnivore diet, it could be extremely beneficial, but there are risks to it, as well. I've talked with someone who runs a site dedicated to the carnivore diet, I can see the WHY, but I need to learn a lot more about it to truly understand it.

I'm not against anyone eating what they like or what they think is best for them.

However, I still believe that a good balance is ideal. It doesn't bother me what someone chooses to eat. I mainly focus on what I choose to do

I could do it. Big meat eater over here.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom