What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Blind Salvation: An Origin Story

McConnaughay

An Instant Classic
Elite Member

Blind Salvation is Available on Amazon and Create Space!
Purchase Blind Salvation on Paperback at Amazon!
Purchase Blind Salvation on Kindle at Amazon!
Purchase Blind Salvation on Paperback at Create Space!

903940197.png

I have been sitting on this information for a time, but won't be any longer. Blind Salvation is now available on Amazon and Create Space! It has been a long ride, and I am happy that it has finally led us here. I wrote this book when I was fifteen years old and have been waiting the last four years to release it to the public. The book is available at $4.99 on the Kindle as an eBook and on Create Space for $9.99 on paperback. The book will soon be available on paperback on Amazon over the next couple of days.

Thanks to everyone that has supported me on Out of Frame since May 2014, and I hope that you purchase a copy of the book and continue to support me down the line.

- That Nick Kid​

Very cool! Let us know what kind of sales you get. :)

I am expecting nickles and dimes to start with, but hopefully I can work toward building a following down the line.

Hopefully people will enjoy it. :)

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom