What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Appearance

ElegantAura

Off the wall
Elite Member

Would you pick out a pet based on looks?
and if you have one how did you choose it?

I guess that I did pick out Frankie because of her neat little mustache. :D

FG6fRG8m.jpg

I guess that I did pick out Frankie because of her neat little mustache. :D

FG6fRG8m.jpg
Frankie looks cute as it is .... but i must admit her mustache making her even more cuter :)

First time i saw a picture of a Maine Coon cat from someone (online friend) she had a cat but had to give her to some relatives for some reasons
i loved that she was a big cat ... and the reason i pick my cats for the size also because are very gentle and very intelligent and easy to train, but there was not many breeder at that time here in Australia not sure if there are many now
i found for my state only 3 then ,,, When i got Saphira (i got Morgana after two years) she was the only left so not really pick up for how she looks ... the same happen with Morgana it was the only one at that time ... there was another breeder but i had to wait until the cat to give birth in another two months and could not wait :dance:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom