What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Ape's writing

Mendalla

Ape who write stories

I have been writing, and posting, stories and poems on StoriesSpace.com for a few years now. I shared my latest poem in another thread. Below are the three parts of a trilogy of short stories I wrote entitled The Chronicles of Tana the Healer. The character of Tana has become a favorite of mine and I am currently writing (or trying to write, it is not going smoothly) a sequel about her daughter set c. 15-20 years after the end of this series.

Great job @Mendalla
You've got some tallent!

To update this one, the first part of her daughter's story is out but definitely needs further development and none of my sequels have really caught fire yet. I don't think I even mention Tana in this one, just that one character's mother is a healer.

New story is coming soon. I always try to do a horror story for Halloween. More often that not, I never get there but this year is looking good. Family secrets and a mysterious well in the basement of the old family home. I can be bit anal about editing but this one is coming together rather nicely so will be probably be up sometime this week. Will post a link once it is posted.

And my new story is now up on StoriesSpace, my usual site. If you don't want to sign up to comment there, you can always drop comments here for any of my stories that you read.

Returning home leads to discovering dark family secrets...

New story is up on my usual site. It's short (Flash, which means 1000 words or less) fantasy story about warrior meeting an unusual challenge. There's some more commentary in a thread on that site which I will link below the link to the story itself.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom