What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

7.5 million dollars

DrLeftover

Forum Curmudgeon (certified)
Elite Member

They're STILL at it.

The 419 scam is alive and well all these years later.

From 2006:

----------------------------------------------------------

BANCO SANTANDER SPAIN
Bcc:llevite@yahoo.com

Thu, Jan 25 at 4:56 AM

BANCO SANTANDER SPAIN

Pl. del Príncipe, 2, 39003 Santander, Cantabria, Spain
PHONE: +34 670 44 99 69

GREETINGS, BENEFICIARY,

I Must Say That I Have Enormous Respect For You Considering The Manner In Which I Have Made Contact With You.

I Am Richard Harry, The Foreign Remittance Manager, Banco Santander Spain.

We Have Been Instructed This Day By The Concerned Authority To Have Your Fund’s Release-Protocol Completed, Contrarily, The Fund Will Be Declared Unserviceable By The Bank.

Kindly Note That This Funds Were Generated By The United States Government From The World Bank, Due To The Rate Of Deceptions Out There In The World, The United States Governments Have Filed A Case Against Some Countries Government And All Other Individuals Involving In Scam Activities, After The Case Has Been Taken To Court, The Law Court Gave Orders That Those Countries' Government And All Individuals To Release The Total Sum Of Two Billion United States Dollars Only Which Was Tagged Unclaimed Fund.

Thereafter The Funds Have Been Released From The World Bank To Banco Santander Spain, To Have The Fund Release With An Immediate Effect, The United States Governments Has Chosen Banco Santander Spain To Inform The Rightful Beneficiary, And Your Name And Email Address Was Also Found On Our List.

The Time Frame Is Very Short And Technically, Hand Delivery Is The Fastest Means Of Getting This Done, So We Have Reverted To Status Through Means Of United Nations Courier Service.

This ($7,500,000.00) Which Is On Your Benefit, Can Only Be Delivered To You Via Hand-To-Hand Delivery.

To This End We Request You To Reconfirm Below Information To Ensure Accurate Delivery Of Your Fund

Full Names:
Address:
Phone:
Nearest Airport:

Your Reference Code Is: (Bs/Un/Fnd/0702)

Please Remember To State It As A Subject When Contacting Us And Your Fund Will Be Delivered Within The 48 Working Hours.

Therefore Forward Your Details To This Email: r309559

I want 7.5 million dollars. Would be nice to retire young lol.

Scammers are all wrapped up in every aspect of life.

I want 7.5 million dollars. Would be nice to retire young lol.
If you send me a mere $1654 "processing fee" I pinky swear I will send you $7.5 million united states of dollars within 6 to 8 lifetimes.

If you send me a mere $1654 "processing fee" I pinky swear I will send you $7.5 million united states of dollars within 6 to 8 lifetimes.
Sounds legit.

Sounds legit.
My good beneficially, I am the total legit ruler of Atlantis. If you send to me the processing fee of $1654 USD you will receive an official payment of $7.5 millions of US of dollars in 24-48 years. We are have deal?

My good beneficially, I am the total legit ruler of Atlantis. If you send to me the processing fee of $1654 USD you will receive an official payment of $7.5 millions of US of dollars in 24-48 years. We are have deal?

If I send you double will I get double the money?

Sorry, sir, you'll have to call our customer support number, they're available Monday to Monday afternoon from 11:45am to 12:15pm.
Thats what you would say after what just happened in that video? :p

Thats what you would say after what just happened in that video? :p
Yes, sir, I do not has the authority to send your money, you must contact customer service, sir. They are the ones who handle your complaints.

Yes, sir, I do not has the authority to send your money, you must contact customer service, sir. They are the ones who handle your complaints.

Is customer service a mermaid? (you said you're the ruler of Atlantis)

Netflix Mermaid GIF by Studios 2016

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom