What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Miley Cyrus - Party In The USA

Kasynlie

Gold Member
Elite Member
Retired Moderator

[youtube:elwoznrb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA[/youtube:elwoznrb]

What do you think of this song? Although Miley isn't one of my fav artists, I do think this is one of her better songs. In other words, if it's on the radio, I'm not going to change station.

That is very nice in HQ. But if this song was on the radio I would stab it violently. And tell the radio to stop playing with her hair, stop making her dancers dress like hookers, and that I like her boots. I guess I like it enough to listen to the whole song and then diss it mildly.
biggrin.gif

Gee I never paid much attention to her boobs, will have to next time. But this guy's boobs are more interesting...

[youtube:1gylwpqf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG78FXhdig0[/youtube:1gylwpqf]

Heard this song for the first time on the radio on the way to school, at first I asked my sister who this was and she looked puzzled, then she said it sounded like Miley Cyrus, and I agreed. Then, I thought, usually Miley does not add techno or anything to her voice, but I figured out it was Miley. First song that is upbeat and modernized, compared to her other songs.

I really hated it when I heard it. And then it grew on me and it became one of my favorites. Now it is just getting old.

I don't like her so i'm gonna be a liberal and say no matter how well she does i won't like her music.

I like it okay. I went to Home Depot with my cousins and uncle last Thursday and when we were leaving, they started to sing it at the top of their lungs.
laugh.gif

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom